- job title and name
- email address and other contact information
- postcode, and other demographic information
- other relevant data from customer surveys and/or offers
It is necessary for us to collect this data in order to better serve you and better understand your needs.
- keeping internal records.
- We may use these records to enhance our product and service.
- We may use the information to make you an offer for our services that you agree to sending us an email request for proposal.
- Using the email address you provided, we may send you promotional emails with information on new products, special offers, or other items we think you'll find valuable.
We are committed to safeguarding your personal information. The information we collect online is protected by physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be stored on your computer's hard drive. In the event you agree, the cookie will be placed in your browser and help analyze web traffic. With cookies, web applications can recognize and respond to you as a unique individual. By gathering and remembering information, the web application can modify its operations to better suit your wants, needs, and preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to figure out which pages are being visited. This allows us to analyze data about website traffic and improve our website in order to better meet the needs of our customers. We only use this data for statistical analysis, after which it is deleted from the system.
Restriction of personal information collection and use is possible in the following ways:
- When filling out a form on the website, look for the box that allows you to indicate that you do not want the information to be used for direct marketing by anyone.
- when you have formerly agreed to us the use of your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you can change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org