Designing and creating a website that works across many different devices is a vital part of the creation process. Responsive designing makes us re-think about the ways we plan our website design and how the pages fit the device on which they are viewed. Nowadays, no one starts a website design process without the wireframing process. Even if your clients don’t want to see the wireframe, it is important to make one internally to keep the developers and designers on the same pages.
What Are Wireframes?
First of all, What is Wireframe?
A wireframe is a black and white layout that outlines the placement and size of product features, page elements, navigation, and conversion areas of your website. In a wireframe, there is no color, logo, font choice, or other real design elements. This helps the designers and developers to focus only on functionality, not style. The aim of a wireframe is to find out about customers journey and make it more user-friendly, more accessible, and better.
Types of Wireframes
Basically, there are three kinds of wireframes. Let us have a close look at them individually
Low-Fidelity Wireframes: They are simple black and white layouts drawn on a paper. These are conceptual wireframes and elements of users interface are displayed as lines and squares without details.
Medium-Fidelity Wireframes: To make medium-fidelity wireframes, designers use shades of gray or a monochrome palette. It is better to use some specialized tools to draw them. Such tools are available to make detailed wireframes with real user interface elements. These wireframes allow the entire team to see if any added functionalities are merging with main features or not.
High-Fidelity Wireframes: A high-fidelity wireframe is created using the design tools only. The key difference between a high-fidelity wireframe and other wireframes is that the high-fidelity wireframe looks similar to a readymade product having pixel-perfect elements. These wireframes can be easily tested for compliance with needs for people having various kinds of impaired insight of the color ranges.
Importance of Wireframes For Your Project
1. Wireframes show product architecture visuallyA wide variety of organizations use personalization to improve customer satisfaction, digital sales conversion, marketing results, branding, and improved website metrics as well as for advertising. Personalization is a key element in social media and recommender systems.
2. Wireframes Focus On UsabilityA wide variety of organizations use personalization to improve customer satisfaction, digital sales conversion, marketing results, branding, and improved website metrics as well as for advertising. Personalization is a key element in social media and recommender systems.
3. Wireframes Make the Designing Process IterativeRather than combining the creative/branding and functionality/layout parts of the site in a single step, a wireframe ensures that they are addressed individually. This helps clients offer their feedback early on even before the design is completed.
4. Wireframes Clarify Website FeaturesWireframing particular product features offer a clear communication and description to clients on how the features will work, how useful they will be, and where will they live on the page. At times, the team may choose to remove a features after wireframing. Possibly because it didn’t work properly with the goal of the website. Looking at the features without creative influence lets clients to concentrate on other important project aspects and clarify any expectations about execution of the features.
5. Wireframing Definitely WorksCreating a website is an extensive process. Wireframing tends to be one of the important parts of the process that you should not skip. Just as you will not build a home without its blueprint or reside in a house without decoration, you should not create a digital product without wireframing. Every step is important in the larger process. A wireframe is important for good web designing.
Wireframes assist you to focus on usability instead of visuals. Making wireframes is an excellent way to display screen layouts and their functional elements. Use wireframes on an early development stage to evaluate the usability, functionality, and layout of a product objectively.
Expand Your Digital Horizons With Us.
Start a new project or take an existing one to the next level. Get in touch to start small, scale-up, and go Agile.
our BLOG posts
25 April 2022
Why most businesses and developers choose Laravel for development of web applications. It is the most appropriate development framework for both large and small businesses...
08 April 2022
A wireframe is a black and white layout that outlines the placement and size of product features, page elements, navigation, and conversion areas of your website. In a wireframe, there is no color
21 March 2022
We’ve been recently named as one of the leading software developers in India by their team. This is a huge accomplishment for our team and we are very happy that we can celebrate this with you.